Monday, June 15, 2009

Early Cakes

Deric has worked VERY hard to put all of my cake pictures into the computer, in order, and he dated them. Then he started putting them into the blog so that all I have to do is type some words and....wala here is my post!!!
These are some pictures of my very first cakes, the ones I made during the cake class that I took. It was almost nine years ago now. I am really glad I took the class, it was a lot of fun.
This cake was to decorate with the basket weave, and to use the flowers we made with royal icing.
Fun with clown heads?! I personally think that they are scary!

Using fondant.

Transferring an image from a coloring book (or other location).

Making roses. (This happened to be made on the last day of the very first Survivor show.)



Some of the royal icing flowers... not too hard but time consuming!!


? a cupcake full of flowers ?


Fun and easy bunny cakes.

1 comment: